FULL RETENTION SEPARATOR NSFA15
Our full retention separators or petrol interceptors can be used in car parks, roadways, fuel distribution depots, vehicle workshops and forecourts. Full retention separators treat the full flow that can be delivered by the drainage system. This is normally equivalent to the flow generated by a rainfall intensity of 65mm/hr.
Each full retention separator design includes the necessary volume requirements for:
Features and benefits
- Oil separation capacity
- Silt storage capacity
- Automatic closure device
- Oil storage volume
- Coalescer (Class 1 units only)
- Full alarm range available
- Designed for easy installation, saving you time and money
- Certified to EN858 - 1 and PPG3 for complete peace of mind
- Class 1 and Class 11 design
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Oil alarm probe tube available (required by EN858-1 and PPG3)
- Fitted inlet/outlet connections
- Vent points within necks
- Maintenance from ground level
- GRP Chamber construction - light, high strength and durability
- CE-marked in line with the CPR 2013
- Flowrate 15 l/s
- Drainage area - 835m2
- Storage Capacity (litres) - Silt 1500l / Oil 150l
- Base to invert level - 1050mm
- Base to oultet level - 1000mm
- Min. Invert Inlet - 1000mm
- Standard pipework dia - 200mm
All tanks are delivered on 45ft Flat-bed Articulated Trailers, so off-loading equipment on site is necessary.
HIAB off-loading is available at extra cost, if requested.
It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us, if off-loading equipment is required.
Service and Maintenance:
It is essential that you ensure your separator is properly serviced and maintained to remain compliant with EN 858-1 standard and prevent pollution due to blockages. Kingspan’s service and maintenance packages have been developed using their expert knowledge of their separators to help keep your separator operating at optimal efficiency, therefore remaining non-polluting and compliant. Visit Kingspan Service
or contact the Kingspan Team on 0818 543 500 or for more information on the packages available.